Dear Parents and Caregivers
Information and updates are continuing to come to schools from CEWA based on advice from the Premier and Health Department.
To date the following information is relevant to our school community:
- With lockdown now continuing until at least Saturday restrictions will continue to impact our school.
- All school gatherings are cancelled for now and will be rescheduled next term where permissible.
- St Paul’s Day Mass, Mini Fete and Talent Show are cancelled this week.
- Merritt House Day activities are cancelled this week.
- Winter Warm-Up Wednesday will go ahead – students can donate scarves, beanies or gloves at the end of the day (with your permission).
- Students may still come to school in Free Dress on Thursday.
- School will remain open for students where parents are unable to work from home.
- Students must not attend school if they are unwell in any way. We have many vulnerable students and staff at school and the good health and well-being of everyone is of high priority.
- If picking up your child please call ahead and they will be brought to you in the drive thru area.
- Drop off and pick up procedures will continue in Learoyd Street. Staff will assist.
- Parents are asked not to be on school grounds during this time unless essential.
- Any face-to-face meetings with staff will need to be rescheduled or conducted via phone or Teams.
It is extremely disappointing for all to end the term with these restrictions in place. Thank you to all class reps, parents, the P&F, staff and students for the huge amount of work that has gone into preparing for this week. Hopefully, most of the resources and activities can be saved until we reschedule early next term.
I will keep you informed immediately any further information is received.