At St Paul’s, we understand how important it is to find the right school for your child in order to help them discover a life-long love of learning.
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School welcomes applications for all years. We invite you to complete an Application Form, contact our administration office or fill in an Expression of Interest to arrange a meeting with our School Principal to discuss how you can provide your child with the best opportunity to secure a place at our school. We consider the enrolment of children after an interview with the Principal.
There is also a non-refundable $55 application fee that can be paid by cash or electronic funds transfer. Please call the school on (08) 9462 6000 if you require online banking details.
St Paul’s is a co-educational school from Kindergarten to Year Six. We also offer a 3-year-old Pre-Kindergarten program. Our school has a philosophy of education that is grounded in the Catholic Faith and children attend all classes and activities whether educational or religious.
The school serves parents’ needs for the Catholic education of their children. In our school community, both parents and their children are supportive of the general policies and practices of the school.
We run differentiation programs in order to cater to the needs of our students. We consider those parents who have financial difficulties, support families with genuine need and make provision for children with special needs by a policy of integration within mainstream schooling.
Priority of Enrolment
- Catholic children from within the St Paul’s Parish in Mount Lawley and Catholic children who have or have had brothers or sisters at the school.
- Catholic children who are in the State schools due to lack of vacancies in local Catholic schools.
- Catholic children from Catholic schools from outside the region.
- Non-Catholic children if places exist. Non-Catholic children will not be accepted to the exclusion of Catholic children.
- The Principal retains the right to exercise special discretion in exceptional circumstances.
Download the relevant enrolment application form for your child or request a copy by contacting the administration team. Submit your child’s application with the following list of documentation to be considered in the enrolment process.
When submitting your application please include copies of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Immunisation record
- A Parish Priest reference