With further restrictions coming shortly as a result of increasing case loads please note the following regarding being on school grounds:
- Parents are to be on school grounds only to pick up or drop off students.
- Use drive-thru drop off and pick up as the preferred options.
- All classes from Pre-Primary onwards can access pick up via drive-thru.
- Please avoid gathering in groups outside classrooms, in the early years area or near school gate.
- Access to the school office is strictly limited. Parents should come to the office only if absolutely essential e.g. picking up a sick child.
- Contact the school office by phone or email for all non-urgent matters.
- Staff will assist by signing students in and out – parent can let office staff know at the door.
Thank you for your support.