Parents and others picking up students must follow the St Paul’s Way at drop off or pick up times. In the past two weeks there have been several irate calls from neighbours and drivers trying to travel along Learoyd Street, a near miss with a parent and child crossing the parking area and a collision between two cars. The St Paul’s Way Safety Plan is on our website under General Information and is our guideline to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone, especially our children. Please take the time to read this if you are new to the school or need to share it with others picking up your children. In summary, please make sure that you or others follow these guidelines:
- Vehicles must not be left unattended in the driveway at any time.
- Vehicles must not park or wait in line along Learoyd Street to enter the drive thru
- If the drive thru is full, vehicles must continue on and go around the block.
- Please show courtesy and cooperation to any staff member or parent who is directing traffic to move on.
- Parents of Kindy and Pre Primary students should have access to the drive thru first to pick up students from 2.45p.m.
- Coming for older students from 3.10p.m. alleviates waiting and traffic congestion.