1:1 BYOD Program
A 1:1 mobile device program:
- Provides each student with a personal, portable device to enhance opportunities and redefine learning.
- It enables ‘anywhere, any time’ learning.
- Moves towards individualised learning, increased independence / selfinitiated learning and extends learning beyond the classroom.
- Extends formal learning communities to include parents, siblings and other people important in students’ lives.
- Initiates global communication, collaboration and creative expression.
- Prepares students to live, learn and work in a digital world.
- Helps schools engage and facilitate the digital generation.
View our Parent Information Night - 1 to 1 Mobile Device Program 2017 Presentation
Download a copy of our BYOD Code of Conduct and Agreement.